Description - The only kit on the market with 120 manicures in just one set
The newest ALL IN ONE Kit brings you all you need for a quick, at-home professional mani. You get 4 magical shades of dip powder (Lilac, Black Cherry, Hot Red & Glitter Grey) 5 essential liquids for a spotless application & removal (Base, Activator, Top, Brush Saver & Removal) and....ALL the necessary accessories to create and remove your very own dip powder manicure.
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- No UV / LED Lamp Required
- Get a professional look at home, simple and fun
- It Lasts up to 3 weeks and can be Replenished
- Strong, Durable and Natural & Professional Looking
- Only 30 minutes for a manicure
- 1 x AVVA Base Coat (0.5 fl. oz./15ml) - air dries in 30 sec and makes the powder adhere to your nail bed.
- 1 x AVVA Activator (0.5 fl. oz./15ml) - air dries in 30 sec and sets the powder in.
- 1 x AVVA Top Coat (0.5 fl. oz./15ml) - air dries in 2, 3 minutes, adds shine, and makes the application durable.
- 1 x AVVA Brush Saver (0.5 fl. oz./15ml) - cleans liquid brushes in 30 sec
- 1 x AVVA Removal Gel (0.5 fl. oz./15ml) - removes dip powder in 15 min
- 1 x AVVA Dip Powder Hot Red #4225 (0.6 oz./18g)
- 1 x AVVA Dip Powder Lilac #4017 (0.6 oz./18g)
- 1 x AVVA Dip Powder Glitter Grey #4268 (0.6 oz./18g)
- 1 x AVVA Dip Powder Black Cherry #4002 (0.6 oz./18g) - all powders are enriched with Calcium and Vitamin E.
- 1 x FREE AVVA French Dipping Container - perfect for different applications techniques like french nails
- 1 x AVVA Nail Dust Brush - ideal for brushing off the extra powder during the dip powder application
- 1 x AVVA Nail Buffer - used to buff your nails gently before applying the AVVA Base and, also necessary after applying the AVVA Activator
- 3 x Nail Files - #MustHave product for any nail addict which helps shape your nails at any time of the day
- 1 x Stainless Steel Nail Tool - perfect for cuticles and for removing the extra dip powder from your nails after leaving the cleanser work for 10 - 15 mins
- 10 x AVVA AVVA Remover Clips - dedicated to removing your 3-week old dip manicure using the cleanser technique